Cash, check and credit cards
We have several payment options to make getting your dental treatment simple and convenient. We accept cash and checks as well as Mastercard®, Visa®, American Express® and Bitcoin®.
CareCredit® Healthcare Financing
CareCredit is the nation’s top financing program for medical and dental treatment. CareCredit offers a wide range of payment options with low monthly payments.
With CareCredit you can:
- Start your treatment immediately and pay over time.
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family, without needing to reapply.
- Pay for deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance.
- Pay no annual fees.
Learn more about CareCredit.
LendingClub® Patient Solutions
We are pleased to be able to offer flexible payment plans through Lending Club Patient Solutions. Lending Club Patient Solutions offers:
- Plans with low fixed rates & low monthly payments that never change over the life of the loan
- Patient-friendly, True No-Interest Plans with no retroactive interest
- No upfront payments
- No prepayment penalties
You can calculate your potential monthly payments by filling out a short application. You will be able to see the fixed rates and monthly payments available for Extended Plans, without impacting your credit score.
For more information, just ask our staff or visit www.lendingclub.com.
The GreenSky Patient Solutions®
This program makes it possible for you to receive the healthcare treatments and services you want and need without delay.
GreenSky offers flexible financing to meet your needs and an easier way to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance, or to cover your deductibles. GreenSky has plans that offer convenient payments to fit any budget. This program offers:
- Secure online application
- Dedicated training and support
- Outstanding customer service
- Flexible payment plans
Click below to safely apply without an impact on your credit score. Get credit decision in seconds.
We work with most dental insurance plans. We and will gladly check your benefits and assist you in attaining the maximum coverage for your treatment.
Call 661-384-8339 or click here to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sanger.